Monday, January 22, 2007

Steinhausen Winders What Are The Switched For

sille77 @ 2007-01-23T00: 03:00




The move, part 1
"Miss Summers, you actually have at some time before moving out of the house of her mother? You're on it already 26 years old ... Never turn here, as this is, at times to live in their own 4 walls, and the whole responsibility for their actions to have "asked Buffy's boss in a quiet moment in the office.

"Hmm, well then, .. I do not know ... Sort of. - Yes. Nothing against the current situation, Mr. Myers - I understand my great with my mother, but sometimes there's dependent situations where I prefer alone would be ... "

Buffy was thinking with a slight shock to her last Slayer action as it flows through blood and mucus with torn clothes, the door was unlocked.

"My God, my child! What happened to you? What demon has you for so tanned ?..." etc. etc. -

Typically mothers indicated. I've destroyed that night, the last evil and the world since then now finally hung in the balance, which had my lady mother again admitted somehow outside. She looked like hell, the rest did not matter.

"And Then of course there's the financial situation. So far, I've never been able to stand on its own feet "

Sure, as a hunter you got bruises -. But no money.

"Just as it sounds, they would really like to stand on its own, right?"

"Yes, of Mr. Myers. But how? "

" Well, maybe I would have even a solution. In one of my houses that is just a nice little apartment will become vacant. Wonderful fit for one person. What do they mean? Do you look at the apartment again? "

Buffy was completely perplexed. What was going on here? Her boss offered her a home? Could the ever-finance their temporary job in the office for an apartment and live in it? But again there was this desire in Buffy.

This

"I want a bit of normality in my so unstable Slayer life" -

feeling that so often crept. Why not give in and try it again? Now there was no longer chasing so many demons ... Who, if they are not dead again by Buffy herself brought down. "Sure, sure. I can look at the apartment even once. "Buffy said finally.

"Well, if they have time after work?"

"Sure," replied Buffy. Finally, there was still time to sunset.

0 comments:

Post a Comment