What a weekend ...
Yes, ersma Uff!
I am back from a weekend laaaaaaaaaaangen das eigentlich auch nur aus einem Samstag und einem Sonntag besteht. Aber die Tage hatten es in sich!
Es war mal wieder GriKu Zeit! (Und für alle externas: Das ist ein geselliges Grilltreffen mit Kuchen und Grilladen und Reissdorf Kölsch (_viel_ Reissdorf Kölsch) unter Wise Guys Fans im schönen Wermelskirchen)
Hm, 15 Uhr am Samstag- FEIERABEND!!! Griffel hingelegt, Büro abgschlossen. Schnell noch in den Real gehetzt- die Zutaten für den Belag holen. Ein kleines Füchschen, die Sille- denn schlauerweise hatte ich Freitag nacht (ja, nacht) noch den Boden gebacken, so das ich nur noch das Mousse au Chocolat (das rezept findet ihr hier [url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAsYwW7pt7o[/url] and the cherries had to somehow make food ready. And into the crate. I have plenty of Navi, why should I then look where the leads me-all roads lead to Wermelskirchen. Äääh, here I was not and why bloody hell because now I feel the car at full speed on the exit? * Panic * Well, I have to let me roll with his last strength in an industrial area and then found that it smelled burned plenty. Oh, Oh. called the grill master. "Wat nu? Pfff, I know not. Okay, Keep them for me a piece of bacon."
The _überaus_ friendly Swabian (-how would I know, yes I am sitting in Stuttgart! Good woman, we all have our problems ... ;)) On ACE-emergency phone I wanted to absolutely do not believe that it was the von Nell-Breuning road Rösrath. HERE! [Url] http://www.klicktel.de/kartensuche/kartensuche-result.html?longlat=::::::50826883 expressed something specific? There was no water in the radiator. As they face it is damaged by the thousand €. > Side view \u0026lt;Well, for them, the more economic total loss. * I strangle him, I'll strangle me strangle him ..... * Ergo, off to the beautiful St. Augustine. I got to first wait for an hour on the rental car from Europcar, before it was called then-no, as they have already come here. * Eye roll *
out things ausm car into the van, off to Bonn (heeheeeeee. _hier_ .. so I know the area!)
I as a chic Golf 4 Tdi (for insiders: Neither the D nor that I have been there red. Quickly he was still getting wackelmitdenaugenbrauen * *) and then thank God was at last to just before 8:30 at my destination. Juhu, cuddle, Kölsch, grills and good mood!
Thanks to my dear friends a lot then but in fact the stress of the outward journey from me, and I had a wonderful evening. And the next morning delicious breakfast and gabs and me for the current highlight of the year (I do not know, as the beginning of August to Juist * G * is) - I'm actually after 17 years of age (seventeen) again sat on a horse-an Icelandic mare Elja endured me good, that you must deduct it up!. And I must say it felt so damn great to sit back on a horse * hachschwärm * Well okay, I have a horse allergy and sneezing and crying - but thanks to Melanie I got them at home then a portion Antihystaminka-has served us well .
So, my car is still facing the door so ne story.
Yes, and then have to return the car back tomorrow with a full tank. "Aääh. I come from Düren" Yes, they can make there, no problem.
problem 1) The Europcar office which I knew was no longer there, where I had even seen a month ago to.
Problem 2) ACE called. "Yes, that is, and since have moved (oh, really??)
problem 3) far and wide to see no ass-except mine, but ... we do not talk about it;.. D
problem 4) Re-called: "Yes, there is near a gas station, they give the key from there")
[scenario on] lonely street to see not a soul, suddenly come to a whistling wind and a lonely straw bales staggers the wind blown across the street ... [scenario-off]
Problem 5) There is a gas station gaaaaaaaaaaaaa ³ nz at the end of the road. I'm going, "Horn se times, they go against the keys of Europcar?" Huh? "All right, nice evening."
Now, the said here, and I tomorrow, and so after St. Augustine, in order somehow to get my car to Düren, I can give the right in Bonn.
Conclusion: I want to go to bed.
(and - hopefully I did not tick overlooked.)
I wish you good night and a nice start of the week!
Sille
the humming softly to himself ... "Spider-Pig, Spider Pig ...."
0 comments:
Post a Comment