| Title: Firstly, it is different, and secondly, as Snape thinks Content: Hermione has one of their own accord potion brewed and would have necessarily reviewed by Professor Snape ... Genre: all ages part: 1 / 1 Disclaimer: I do own not the characters in this story, nor do I own any rights to the novels and film, "Harry Potter" Everything was created by Joanne K. Rowling. main character (s) / pair (s): Hermione Granger / Severus Snape Comment: Actually, yes should be a Drabble - but then I could not stop writing more. So please do not complain because it's so short. :) Btw, first for my first HP fanfic! Hermione had long been working on this potion. Hours of preparation and search for the right Collection in the library - well, there of course so they spent enough time already, as Harry and Ron always like to say. you really hoped she'd mixed all the ingredients correctly and precisely brewed (OH GOD, it was not yet held a _zwei_ hellebore?) When she walked up to Professor Snape's desk. "One word, sir?" she began. "Miss Granger, what can I as yet for them and their seemingly unquenchable thirst for knowledge - or should I say maybe do better alls thirsty?" asked Severus Snape with a raised eyebrow. Hermione swallowed hard before she spoke. "I wanted to ask her if this drink is brewed correctly - Sir." Severus looked into the kettle, and then asked, "Would it perhaps be kind enough to explain to me what kind of drink is so I can tell you my opinion!" and then quickly disappear into my room .. Severus thought. "Wait, do I have to first make the potion ready." Hermione took from her bag a water-filled pipette and returned to the boiler. "Two drops of water must be added to the drink is ready," Hermione said and gave the said two drops of water in the boiler. "It seems to me no drink to be, they have already gone through in my teaching, or Miss Granger?" "N-No, Sir, I found the recipe at random and made some improvements, "she said. came in just that second life in the boiler, there were drifting out of soft, white clouds, and formed a dense screening, so that you no longer look into the boiler could . Then something went quiet>> PLOPP>> and it materialized a birthday cake with burning candles sooo many (Note the author: I write here now _extra_ not the number of candles forth some respect for age, Bitt 'schon * lol *) it popped again, and suddenly hovered over the pocket a small, colorful fireworks, shimmering in a few seconds after a "Happy Birthday, Professor Snape" ended. Hermione looked spellbound in the face of her magic potion teacher and was hoping for some visual feedback from heaven, _egal_ WHATSOEVER! Severus swept the confetti scraps from the shoulder and said "Miss Granger, they might be kind enough to vacate their boiler now from my desk?" Hermione's heart gave a startled dropouts, they reached up again and said, "Of course sir, right away." Disappointment was not the right word for their feelings at this moment, it was just so much more and they fit all at once. She sighed softly. Professor Snape had risen in the meantime and Rear approached Hermione, without which they would have noticed it until now. Suddenly she felt two hands laid gently on her shoulder and turned around. "Hermione, they know what exactly they as brewed at all? This so-called form-shaping illusion potion is one of the heaviest drinker in our guild. And I will tell here what and woe, I hear they have gossiped-I myself am at a test failed, as I should, as brew a potion. "you," asked Hermione in disbelief. "Yes, I do. Instead of a "Happy Easter" lettering was for me a "Happy Oyster" (Note Oyster = Oyster) . Hermione had Now smile. "But, Miss Granger, they really do not have to take the trouble to research the correct number of candles on the cake, and I do not know where they got this information. I hate this hoopla, every year the same and always there is the constraint. I am just contrary to a specific day of the year people get to my house to organize something to eat and every year I have to listen again and again, I am now older and where me because now the first "ailments" plague "He screwed up in this sentence really disgusted right eyebrow. "And then the worst are the" good intentioned "gifts, that I ever nothing can Anfage. You know, Hermione is well-meant the exact opposite of good, I always like to say. Now, back to the point they asked me for my opinion. 50 points for Gryffindor "smear soaped" but not for but for the most perfect work " " Per .. perfect, Sir? "Hermione looked blankly up at Professor Snape." However, this is exactly he said. How long did it? Two weeks ago, I guess? About as long as I've used it, " " No, sir. Not quite a week. Six days to be exact. " Now it was Professor Snape, amazed to look at Hermione. " In Merlin, Miss Granger let it be said, I notice it when someone tries to take my place in the teachers college "and then he did something that Hermione had never seen in her teacher-he laughed! Severus Snape laughed heartily and said, then a little more seriously: "But soon, they have as much as I still know one hours transformation and I want to Merlin I just can not pull Minerva's anger, because I have held them. Have a nice day, Miss Granger, " leaving behind a grin Severus Snape, a totally happy and jittery Hermione Granger and quite insecure and bewildered Minerva McGonnagal that long wondered why Hermione and Severus to conduct the Tag specifies as Albus Dumbledore, if he had bought fresh lemon drops from Hogsmeade ... "Strange ..." Minerva murmured still, as she went after work on the way to their rooms. |
Sunday, September 9, 2007
What Rear End Gears Should I Put On My Truck...
First, different, and secondly, as Snape thinks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment