Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sharking Pants Public

Gammeln, food, Rumwibbeln ...

belongings again herumzulabern pleasure, a little. I have still not fully realized that here now actually is all true and my life is, but if only that which I realize it is simply breathtaking.

Hach, I have a really great life! It is a pity that we now have to start winter, as cold as outside already is. I could run around currently kept outside, but since it is me then too cold, and wrench. Brrrr. And today it rains the whole day. Well, if you like because there really likes to go for a walk?
Nevertheless, a great season! Finally oranges! The border but only once after fruit salad, which I also have times necessary. Makes me always very tame, and I should have just the right goat! And on lettuce; because it will get but a bit difficult. Well, winter is still not there, because I will have to gather up enough vegetables. Winter is here always hard. But gibts there but nuts and stuff. Yeah. Hach, food is already a special treat!


Talking about food (höhö): I am somehow really out to go to dinner, and hey, that has never been really true! Although I'm always happy to see my sister, grandmother and mother, but in itself I do not like the Essenes atmosphere but because I've always felt very lonely there and not somewhere really belong. I hope that this year is not quite as bad, because, hey, I'm now quite cool even I can go wrong because nothing, right? And I am there's not alone this time. That helps, they say, even against loneliness. ³ ³

Oh man, I have so much stuff that is already abnormal. I need to urgently clean out really sleep, even if I have done through the two moves already to a large extent, there is still so much stuff! Unbelievable ... but I'm actually kind of person, type "I do not need much". Well, as much more.

Well, otherwise I'm full of energy, but really! Could just starting again a thousand things, but I know myself, I know that I will not always lead to an end. Oh, whatever. I find myself still as good as I am. Yeah, that's a nice feeling!

I enjoy it now even more cool music and do not stuff done. Yeeeeeah.

In this sense:

Tschöß. Tschöß.

0 comments:

Post a Comment