So, nun habe ich doch tatsächlich einen ganzen Monat schon nichts mehr hier reingeschrieben. Na so was!
Heute geht es mir sehr gut, denn der Nikolaus war da und brachte feine Sachen!
Nämlich (neben total great red and white Christmas Puschelsocken
Hach what I'm looking forward. Now I just drink milk from my ultra-cool banana ultraderbstcoolen Lucretia cup. Yeah.
Well, what's else is new? Hmm, there would, in principle quite a bit, but I lead a second time rather further out because I could just simply happy for me. In short, my father called finally and probably will again in regular contact with me, and now I do not quite know what to make of it. On the one hand, I am pleased indeed that he is so anxious to but then again ... I just can not quite with him, I'm so sorry, but the only thing he does is to me to get to the cookie. And actually I was quite happy with it, only then to see him on birthdays and Christmas. It is usually fast, "too much".
But as I said, this other time or more. Now I want to enjoy the Christmas spirit, yes!
It's really crazy how fast it is now approaching Christmas, but I'm really looking forward so much! Last week Christmas market was also really, really beautiful!
And I am so excited to see how it is when my family finally gets to know Jule
Hach yes, Christmas ...
now I drink a little milk from Lucretia's left wisdom tooth back and rejoice in my newspaper. denne
Up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment