The rules are easy, just post 10 things (in random order) that recently made you happy! Then tag 10 people and force them to post this meme. Because it is good. Everyone needs a little happiness once in a while.
It is difficult, as not now copycat-ig, to come, but whatever.
first
second Pomegranates. Wow, what I LOVE these things!
third My rat pack. Me every day every now and soften the heart, simply because they are there.
4th My Christmas presents. There 's this year as much behind it, so many thoughts and so much symbolism that is simply beautiful. And many of the gifts I say, "You're just like you, and it's great So here, live it all off!" And this feeling, so simple that perhaps may be, I had so long now. I am totally touched! And it makes me proud to be who I am. And I was probably never in my life.
5th The future. Everything in the future. I'm so glad to housing with
Most of all I am looking forward to the more distant future, the very, very, very special attention to the wedding. I think better then it really can not be more.
6th Music. The always makes me very happy, especially if I dare, then, to sing or dance. I love very much.
7th My cool new Nintendo DS. Yes, the provided me very happy hours, especially in cool matches with Jule in Big Brain Academy. Sowas macht mir einfach sooo viel Spaß!!!
8. Die Welt. Ich denke oft einfach darüber nach, wie die Welt ist, und das macht mich fröhlich. Ich mag das Leben. Ich mag die Natur und Tiere. Und ich mag, wie alles immer irgendwie seinen Weg geht. Die Welt ist so schön!!! Und ich liebe das Leben in ihr.
9. Little Miss Sunshine. Der Film hat mich so richtig aufgewärmt und war richtig, richtig schön. Ich habe gelacht, ich habe geweint. Und ich hatte Jule bei mir. Was kann schöner sein?
10. Andere Menschen machen mich auch fröhlich. In letzter Zeit vor allem Menschen, die ich nur über das Internet kenne. Geekig, yeah. Aber es gibt wirklich very dear people out there, and I know a few of them. I find that very beautiful, and it shows me that I can be not such a bad person. Sometimes it makes me a lot of courage, sometimes I'm just a little proud of it. I also like my family so very much and it's just always someone there, if anything. Without others we are simply lost. And I'm grateful that I can know so many so-nice people. Yes.
So, that was almost philosophical, so pseudo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment