Monday, March 24, 2008

Kraft Seven Seas Creamy Italian Dressing

stressful time, but also time to celebrate

... So, I have to write again what I'm up to. Jules and I go tomorrow to Barmissen to ever build the furniture and unpack one or the other cardboard box. I'm so excited for this move that I really can not wait! Otherwise, I'm

enormously excited about the university ... I once looked at the online course catalog, and I am overwhelmed and as clear as mud! I hope I'll manage anything at all. I have never in so organizers a clear view. And the Bachelor's degree, I've really no idea.
Well, I just hope that everything will somehow, and I'm just so much to the time when I have found myself at the university a little bit and start the day. Living with Jule Barmissen and the University of Kiel ... hach ...

Yes, what else? Otherwise, I continue to try and as always, to process my feelings and all process and am a little deal with myself. I'm really looking forward to eating a lot and is keen to talk to my mother, because when I come to it. But that will show off then.

And so I did the last few days finally rediscovered my passion for reading, and so spend I very much time with the TIME () and with my book or a cool magazine (I'm totally cool by Jule at Easter the magazine GEO compact: the 100 most important researchers get paid ). I have a lot of fun, and I too often forget how much fun I like that prepared. Since I am also very grateful to Jule, because no matter what I want, she finds it cool. refers And it's not even funny that I then times Picross games, I sometimes mad at Tony Hawk doing and then all pseudo intelligent read my TIME. This is very great!

Even cooking makes me just so much fun again, because right now we are here together and cook for two then scurrying about in the kitchen. Something is beautiful, especially when the result tastes always endgenial!

Well, what was really exciting to report but I do not. From the Hansa-Park's visit there were already read by Jules, it was very great, though bitterly cold and wet and disgusting. The next visit will be much better. ;)
However, I have been there like every visit.

Last Saturday was our half-year already, and I think it went pretty quickly. But hey, there are supposed to follow even very many half years.

Tomorrow we will say after Barmissen on Wednesday to Jules aunt, who left us a microwave will (yeah!!), Thursday to Kiel for Enrolling () and Friday after just food to my grandmother, then to my mother and her husband ... the next day we drive to the ZOOM Experience (), at Sunday visit from my sister and hopefully cooler Ratatouille evening with Jules and my mother, my sister birthday on Monday and Tuesday with our new old car back to Neumünster. And on Wednesday will be moved permanently.

From Thursday to Sunday we are then dead, and then goes off to college.

stress? Oh well.

On most of which I am but as I said very simply, and we will survive the stress somehow. And after waiting for us a whole new life.

So, that's it for now from me again.

My life is great, and it's just more fun every day! I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment