I'm just pretty upset.
had any case he is with her ever again borrowed money he spent it for hashish, hotlines or single cigarettes. Or what he's all the other debt some tried to settle.
We all had him down repeatedly suggests he should not hesitate even to go for debt counseling because he's very deeply in debt (I know of over 10,000 €). But that's not what he needed, he can indeed alone. Nee, is clear. Meanwhile, he has not even his telephone line (it probably was clipped, because he has not paid the bills) and you can no longer reach him.
My mother had written a letter to him now that he is finally to sign because of maintenance, otherwise they would turn to a lawyer.
Again, no response.
And now I got an email from a woman he For over 25 years, knows the told me concerned that they could not reach him.
Well, now I'm worried that he might be dead.
I then called my mother today, which sounded very depressed and is now called the police. Her part had it really bad, and that makes me incredibly angry at my father. In any case, the police look over there now. But they only call my mother again when they find him dead. Should he be in hospital or simply rumhocken at home and not responding to the post, we know not. Cool system.
Anyway, that sounds so nasty. If it is not dead, he now has my absolute absolute contempt. And there is really no longer much. This man ... I just do not understand him.
I am now really care if he's still alive. He has never contacted me before, and if so, just to tell me how bad he is doing and it's like smoking pot but great.
And then I experience today, as my mother crying on the phone because it makes it all so ready. And then I think: Woe, woe if it all again was only because his people are just completely not care and because he's just as it pleases, no matter what damage it causes it.
That makes me just so angry! Sometimes I would even just love to be a Happy Family. But if the already does not work, then he should stop but at least to do everything still more complicated. And if he is dead, then at least it's all very controlled.
call me bad taste. But I'm simply fed. Just as he deals with everything with money, with his body, with his family ... he really asked for it. And it would just be fair if all finally would have consequences for him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment