Sunday, October 26, 2008

Discount Fishing Gear Sunshine Coast

Unistart!

Hooray, Hooray, Yippee and yay! So tomorrow is finally the right one, true start to university life! Although
I actually would have no reason to get excited because I have a start of the semester and even seven times already witnessed. Anyway. This is indeed now my new start, my second chance. Since I am very nervous and excited! And I'm looking animal!

I can still remember how I wrote last year in the spring, namely, in the lectures in Tübingen, was sitting alone, was because Sarah is no longer there and Oli eh never be over looked, and on the side letters to my dear internet friend Jules, the times had asked, as at the university was actually Sun
then I would never have guessed that it would ever come so different than I thought. I just know that I did in education lecture Buffy wrote about and that I would find it very nice when Jules and I could experience this together, as Buffy and Willow.

And then, in autumn, came the thing with the training and I remember Dennis, Julie and I were sitting in the room with Dennis and a solution sought and the Internet on the website of the University of Kiel around reading. I know that I thought at the time: "Too bad we do not live close to each other, then we could be best friends at the university and talked about it and so". And later I thought it would be very cool if we could study English together. But that was not true. Once there was the distance, then the fact that English teachers what else was as an English master, and thirdly, that I was already so far in the study.

I think the happiness that I had here is a very rare and valuable chance: Because I duke, broke the distance problem, then I should start over and that at the Bachelor, because state examination no longer was. Bachelor and different times not only for teaching and non-teaching position.

And so I am now landed here, with my wife in Barmissen, polythene at the CAU in the new bachelor's degree, which is now the second year offered. I know that I will be waiting for the first time in Bio nothing new, since I still know all of Tübingen. climb in English I tomorrow but directly with an introductory lecture on linguistics, in front of me a little bit gray. But since I'm with Jule, so I need as surely not to be afraid, we are then finally two attentive brain, which is certainly rich.

Film Studies ago I was already a little scared, but I'm positively excited. =)

And when I think how I was when I started in Tübingen as polythene, I know I've matured a lot since then, and when people starting now, so are like those with whom I did started, I have nothing to fear. Ertaunlich I find since, as far Jule is already in its independence and so ... somehow she was already so extreme mature when I met her, and I have so often feel that they have a whole lot more than me, yet I'm already come so far since then. In this sense, it will happen to us certainly good at the university. ;)

I am full of optimism and energy and enthusiasm, and I can hardly expect tomorrow, although I'm afraid so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment