Monday, September 1, 2003

Replacement Lock For Truck Toolbox

Sometimes life ...

well then, what can I say more - as you lose just before the departure vacation in the long-awaited its new almost favorite jacket on the way to a birthday dinner at which we did not want to really and in which we then himself on herd gets up and eat it - what can we say probably still there - I think of anything more - that is to some extent simply un ... un ... (Smaller insider) - so, whatever - Another day, another hunger - that occurred to me only in degree, because I'm hungry, but basically not so bad -
me is there just an inter-esting word came to mind - worry lines - whether an animal is that it means - worry lines - I think, has what - but, poor animal that this with names - as the case may be - before I'm drowning pseudo thoughtful outpourings in, listen, I prefer to - you never know what else do the effects for - just one more thing: "is living the life hopelessly inferior to the" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment