Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Electronic Battleship Instruction Manual

images in head

shame shame - to be back in Germany - weeks, two holidays, although they were not really vacation, but damn eventful and damn beautiful (with two moments that I would describe as the exception) - it might sound strange, but I think I've never seen so much and yet so incredibly beautiful - the best that nature has to offer - but it's just incredible - the moment in which one sees and experiences it, they consider it almost for granted but not really - but if you short time later (much too short, the time) is at home again, they see not what was all that and that one has actually seen it with my own eyes - I'm looking forward to the photos, although I know I'm the best images can only have in my head - how it looks like we will probably have to save a lot now - but this dream - as long as it there and we even have the smallest chance to realize it - why not try to reach for the stars - as far away ireland is not ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment