Thursday, November 6, 2003
Congratulations On New Baby Sayings
sometimes you look at pure time simply in the wrong system and even possibly in a different galaxy than others, or just simply very wrong - as I for example last night while shopping in our store-house next to the entrance - I came in and introduced myself, as is so common to the counter to place my order - the nice lady who served me otherwise always, was busy elsewhere and I thought, well, a little chat among old known - that happens because I'm the last one because what has to, especially when I have time - I thought so, I would get your attention, as it shortly before me - and I looked at her, in the hope she sees me then to - questioning, so in a way that they would like to know what I want - but they looked at me - they looked past me to the door, where the famous of obvious now moved towards had what it somehow to point seemed that they go this week wanted to - they talked - they talked and talked - and how they talked, I saw myself in the shop around, looked at the nice woman who I otherwise always served, and asked me seriously if I Today, in the course of the evening I become invisible - I looked down at myself and realized that I could definitely see me and asked me if someone who is invisible, even could see what seemed to me very unrealistich - with time, which were known at the door straight away went the nice woman who always served me otherwise, of the counter for coffee machines and I realized that it probably just a very unfavorable time was to buy cigarettes, at that to do - ... - In fact, was then my hypothesis refuted by the invisibility and against the fact-traded, that the nice woman who served me otherwise always had today lust simply not to serve me and instead ignored - the former of which is the nice woman and so refused , then has taken over her colleague - one must work after all, is not it ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment