Friday, October 31, 2003

Perego Pram Stroller Antique

buy deep shock

to believe it does not sit - even against ten clock early in the morning (everybody has screwed this time not even his head ---- small joke) I already had two profound shocks behind me - I live in my other boring not nearly things of this nature experience, which clearly means that the heavy this is hardly calculable shocks - although the former was of course still a bit more serious - that is, there is still actually in front of us at around the bus stop a man and simply stops breathing - and as if that were not devastating enough, denied the same time also his heart to work - statistics and psychology affirmatively also assigns the bystander syndrome one - which I then, however, quite incredibly, found was that (I had the man only just seen, when he was already on the soils and grape from a surrounded people was) there really still people in this world that can first aid not only in theory, and secondly even have the courage to use their knowledge - in any case his heart started beating again - and that is already quite cool ---
the second experience was in a different direction and was shocking in a completely different way - as I am of the first degree with wicki arrived at the airport, in the moment it leaves me alone - and who do I see when I stand around as this beobachtenderweise - a Bro'Sis of this-human - comes to a short time later that I even know one of them - and I must say: which are quite small, fast - so you would have to get autographs, but what does this when you do not even know how the burning and whether they can sing at all ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment