Monday, June 1, 2009

Reebok Provecta Elite Gloves

After long boiling ... A brief review

imagine with horror, I realize that Since February nothing I've written here, although a lot has happened. I'll catch up now anyway, but rather my view quite unchronologisch to judge by what me busy. And that's a whole lot, so it is expected that this entry may seem fairly cone and incoherent. He is not, however, because all my thoughts together after all ultimately depend.

To begin to get a thread: From Thursday evening until this morning, so on the whole, about four days (two half: ugprof:) Kat and Michael were visiting with us. It was really beautiful, though sometimes a bit exhausting;), and it has again shown great that the two here are simply missing. It is also something very different when you look at a couple of days provides a consistent and can have no quiet moments, as if in the vicinity of each other lives, may jointly spend afternoons and evenings, can meet spontaneously, especially after then can be separated into their own come home, and I think that we all had at least entertaining wanted a little privacy. It was simply the problem that Kat and Michael did not have time for themselves, I think it's really stupid for both, since they had not seen before and after our meeting (and see), and was therefore determined also like had had a little more from each other (or sometimes monent would have had alone), and for me (and probably Jule), it was also partly uncomfortable at times but because I have noticed much that I was more than a marginal figure in the middle of the group. This is understandable but sad and made me some very sad, but it can not currently be avoided simply because the two simply live too far apart. (Do not think that we are all terribly you were, because it was really nice, but this fact has the fun but at times overshadowed noticeably = ()

The permanent Together lowered sooner or later and much the thresholds and tolerance limits I also think it is sad. Micah just has certainly got the feel very well that it will be fast enough, and that after a short time, things that perhaps were sometimes funny, very on your nerves. Micah, I like you honestly like to, but it was partially really tough with you because I would have then required real a break from, the spray bottle has all but then so well cushioned and again a little funny made, but It gnawed on my nerves very much. ;)
Thursday and Friday, however, was Micha very tolerable and pleasant, so it is perhaps a mix of his hand, and habituation threshold reduction on my part. Anyway, here it is certainly veeeery much more comfortable and stress-free, wenn wir nicht mehr die "geballte Ladung" für mehrere Tage nach so langer Zeit haben, sondern uns einfach sehen können, wenn und solange wir möchten. Dann haben wir auch nicht mehr das Problem mit dem morgendlichen Zeitmanagement.

Im Nachhinein hoffe ich, dass Micha seinen Geburtstag trotz der Spannungen genießen konnte und sich nicht zu sehr von allen Seiten bestichelt fühlte. Ich lehne ja nicht ihn als Person ab oder finde ihn furchtbar, sondern ich kritisiere bestimmte Verhaltensmuster, die immer wieder auftauchen und auf Dauer an meinen Nerven zehren. Das ist ja auch nur meine Meinung, kann ja sein, dass das für andere wirklich lustig/egal/sympathisch ist, aber hier war es wohl wirklich ein klassischer Fall von immer again shown time and again the following behavior with negative response. I think that the long run it is also determined levels off and we go there on each other. If not, I still have the spray bottle. ; D

So, that now sounds like I have not found the last days of nice, however that's not absolute. It was very very busy, but it has given me everything and a lot of fun! It was a very untapped weekend and we are, I think now all very KO, and I found everything very nice. =) I also found the ratio to stay home and take things out very well balanced. I found particularly beautiful course, a visit to the Hansa Park, but also the barbecue. And strangely enough, my pancakes and strawberries food in the kitchen has remained totally in memory, which I found very pretty, even though (or because?) Since we have not done much except stop eating. : D
Playing time has made me more fun than last time, somehow I got everything much livelier than in the previous meeting, and we were a bit more familiar with each other, and I found it very beautiful. And I would not have thought it could be so much fun (or so thrilling to be!), Micha the Mario games to watch. But even that was really cool! =)

I'm annoyed that I have so little money because the brakes are the fun a little. It would be even more stunning if you could do just what someone wants. Is not so, as I immediately wanted to take a trip around the world. : Ugböse:
I found the way, that this time it has worked all over in the meal super, and I hope she feels the same way. :) The barbecue was a great idea, I think, and this time we are definitely fared better than usual: ughihi:

Okay, that's rich now but down, because so much more to me buzzing around in my head. Through my TCI Seminar (education, for group management), I think right now a lot about myself and about personal responsibility, autonomy, self-reflection and after all the stuff and it goes there by almost nothing else. In principle, it is totally self-discovery seminar with instruction, and it's just the right thing. :) As I am always quite a lot, when I go out there and it helps me totally into it, "find new way" now one, to say the dignified expression.
Basically I am a very groups inkmplatibler person, but since I do not want to live in isolation, I would like to work on it. I have now very much to find out how this can best succeed. My problem is that I say too little, what I think and how I am, so I often my opposite hand over the responsibility and who are constantly trying to guess what I think how I am and what I like or what bothers me. This is not helping me nor the / the others, and I think also just very sad. Generally, I now have
in the last two years and in recent weeks, especially learned that no one is helped if a 'hidden cards plays "that both misunderstandings and disappointments as well as conflicts and problems are inevitable, and all only to a superficial, deceptive calm and keep a supposedly Konflkt is prevented. That it will, sooner or later must end in a fatal, is self-explanatory and obvious, but nevertheless it's me there so that I can in the critical Moments still go the easier way, namely the conflict-avoiding, which is not only dishonest but sometimes also very disrespectful. I am well aware that I am in the moments my under authorities that, to deal with Kritit not Koenen and only in the good to stand by me, and if I trust the person not more, then I trust him, really not much. Also, I do not even give other a chance to do something better or with a problem that I have to explain to when I lay open not what I want and what is not. This I have in my life very often unnecessary hurdles set up and already damaged beyond repair friendships.

Jules, Kat Micah and I are very much more important than the avoidance of strife and conflict, which is why I have written above also very open about what I found beautiful and what not. I will still need plenty of exercise, on the one hand, to really always honest things to say and show to others but also not to sound harsh here. If I sometimes come across as "bitchy", it forgives me, I'm not really angry. :)

recently gave me a lot in life held a mirror, with some strains in my past and some future visions. I am now very much deulicher what I will not be, even if I do not quite one hundred percent of what I then am now. But it is a good start and it gives me a starting point, especially since much of what I see in me Now, things are that I will not be later. And now the ideal time point is in order to cease to be.

I'm concerned there is so much right now, some company, based in part on me, based in part on the world as a whole. It can be about trivial things like my linguistics seminar and what should I keep them now, but it can also be about things like the question of the soul. I'm not so broad. : Ughihi:

That does enough for now, maybe tomorrow I move to something else, when I turn the TCI-seminar. : D My

finale should be first: Kat, Michelle, I totally love you guys! It was a great time and I can not really expect that it drags. At our next meeting I'm already huge !!!!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment