Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Can Drinking Alcohol Delay My Period
I'm doing great. =)
All Derrp series-shows me always look so beautiful that I am very much healing as I sometimes think, and as it may seem to be other people (and since I always doubted the authenticity).
The therapy also is drawing to a close, and she has so far brought me a lot. I hope that the not so developed or lost again when it is over.
Then I am now very happy with my appearance. I am quite healthy and jolly, and I've just no problems in terms of the food. =)
I am also happy that Jules is a bio-Schmeckies-mate. \u0026lt;3 And even if the kitchen is an abomination simple, it makes me now very much fun to prbieren herumzukochen and new. =)
holidays are soon, and I can not wait to move. Even better would be natural if before that, Kat and Michael came to visit. =)
I'm just really happy right now. I like my life and I'm happy with Jules! Huididuuuuu! =) The
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment