if motivation is just gone, then we must expect that they will never come again??
damn - Actually I should really start slow train, but I'm unmotivated so damn, and besides, I'm at the last time you smoke too much, which has so affected is well known negative effect on fitness - and in general - too much eating, I'm also what is also known to adversely affect - the fitness - as the case may be - what you do to lack of motivation in relation to everything? - Writes my housework is, after all, not even by themselves - I've heard - one hopes so every morning when you wake up, that there is something, at least more than the time to sleep where you go - well, I would be with top of page one for the happy - I think anyone could give me but please these I do and how the first thoughts were, they expand in a few sentences, save me the diskette and to surprise me that tomorrow morning .... - No one? - Too bad ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment