Friday, June 1, 2007

Cubefield App For Itouch

Moving - Part 6 - End


Buffy closed her apartment door behind him and fell at the same moment down at her and began to cry uncontrollably. You could still hear angels voice in her head. "... Buffy, I
this vampire was ... "She could not grasp the full extent, it still swirling all around in her head and found no place.

laboriously struggled to Buffy. Perhaps you would for the first time to help a good shower. Cursing, she limped into her bathroom. They had their eyes tränenverschleierten easy to overlook the cardboard box and was met with her toe in it.

Buffy glanced to the shower and then decided yet, water to have run into the tub ... just a little push in the warm water, the white foam everywhere and the familiar smell of her favorite bath fragrance around them. She had probably fallen asleep because she was awake by the sound of falling oil bath and shivered at the same moment. She got out of the ice-cold water, dried off quickly, slipped into comfortable clothes and wrapped her wet hair in a towel. "Thank God there's these things in plastic" mumbled Buffy. "It would have been a mess if I had bought the oil still in the glass carafe," she shook her head slightly.

Angel just had the same idea and stood still in the rushing, hot shower, and just enjoyed the feeling of roaring jets. He too was much concerned what Buffy was probably just what she thought if she hated him now ... He went through my head so many questions and so many other variations occurred to him how he would have been likely else to say. However, everything would come out the same result, of which he was convinced. Even a hunter must be something "digest" well before he thought to himself, when he was in the living room picked up a book at random and began to read it without really absorb the contents themselves.

Buffy just wanted to make a cup of tea and sit on their couch and ponder on when the bell rang at the door. Unsure of whom there was no doubt true peeped them through the peephole. Buffy opened immediately and was her little sister Dawn's neck. "Hey, Buffy. I call that a tumultuous welcome but let's "go frozzelte Dawn. They took Buffy's hand and pulled her with him into the living room, where she collapsed on the couch. "I absolutely have to tell what, there is great news!" "You do not able to get a cup of tea? I just put on some water, "said Buffy. Dawn shook her head. "No, let times. Now sit down at last, so I can tell you everything. "
After Buffy had then set to Dawn, they began to speak. Dawn fell in love-again. But this time it really seemed to be something serious, because they told a lot about the young man in question, the Dawn cascading story ended with "and guess who he is! You know him too long! "" Well tell me, Dawn, who is it? "Buffy asked with a smile on his lips. Dawn pouted, she wanted her sister, yet so like to stretch on the rack. "Okay, ... So ... it is .. Spike! "" WHAT? Tell me that's not true! DAWN! He is too old for you, even if he were a man! How can he make it, he is my best friend, and at the next opportunity I will him as belonging to kick your ass-Dawn, what you find it so damn funny, it is a serious matter "was stirring on Buffy as Dawn louder and louder and began to laugh already held the stomach. "Yes. NO Buffy-stop to abuse, there is no

serious matter, I just wanted to make fun of you ... But your face was really ... * Snort snort * really so desperate and serious. "Dawn took a deep breath.
"It's Andrew, sister. I'm in love with Andrew. We are somehow always been so close, we have not noticed, the same as much as we. I'm so happy, Buffy. "Buffy jumped to Dawn, and shook it. "Do - the-never-again-du - Beast" and took her in his arms. "Honestly I am so happy for you, for you. Although Andrew was formerly a real pain in the neck but always nice and likeable, well, sometimes, "Buffy teased her little sister. When Dawn left the apartment the evening of Buffy, immediately went wide again, the oppressive silence that she had still felt today at noon. She went into the bare room, which would become her bedroom, and in which up to now only a bed stood with dresser, a ceiling canopy and their clothes. She lay in her bed, the covers pulled over his head and rolled into a ball and thought.
you let happen again review how and when she met Angel for the first time, and that tingling at the sight. Was that the hunters instinct? She had no idea. There was no warning of this, what they felt otherwise, if a vampire was close, it was .... yes, it was pleasant ... So, as you feel when you go to that, the more you like it as we wish to admit, or is in the man just fallen in love. It's a great feeling. And it feels so right. "And it was not but really, I have told Angel of the hunters thing? "Buffy asked again times. "After all, I had not started to talk about it after I had blurted me-maybe Angel would have never told of his past? "But the past is one but not really, rather it is we and we are together," Buffy's thoughts were more clear. Yes, she had fallen in love with Angel. Because there was no doubt she was aware of their feelings as safe as rare. She felt safe and welcome him. "I must speak with him," Buffy said loudly in the room, and left in pajamas the apartment. She went straight for Angels door and rang the bell.
"Dear God, let him open. I have to say it, I have forgiven him, "It was beaten 2 minutes, until Buffy sounds heard at the door, but for them it took forever.

Angel drowsy unlocked the door and cursed just detail the inventor of the doorbell when he saw who stood for since in the door, and he was taken aback. Buffy stood in front of him, in a Snoopy pajamas and tousled hair completely. "And she looks so perfect, just as it is" Angel thought sadly. "Buffy, what is? Can I do something for proof, are you all right? " Angel asked, worried. "Yes," Buffy whispered softly. "Would you take me in your arms?" Angel contributed to this request for a second resistance, and pulled her out of the door frame with her into the apartment. After a few seconds Buffy breathed in deeply and looked at Angel. "You know what I have become very clear," she asked. "No, what?" Said Angel.

"The past is just that-past. And that's just counting the here and now. And you count. I ... With you I am completely satisfied, I feel safe and secure, and although I still do not know for so long, you become the most important people in my life. I love you, and I accept your past, Liam MacHollow. "During all this Buffy Angel told her the tears to the eyes, and now she could no longer hold back the tears. Angel was during the time Buffy had become noticeably quiet and just looked. Now he ran his thumb over Buffy's cheek and wiped her tears. He took a deep breath, he wanted her to say too much yet, but all he brought out in a thick, tear-choked voice, "I love you, Buffy Anne Summers. You are the best thing happened to me in both my life, "Angel pushed Buffy away a piece of himself to her just to see the face. "And I'll leave you so leicht nicht mehr gehen“ flüsterte Angel, bevor er sich zu Buffy runterbeugte und sie federleicht auf den Mund küsste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment