Friday, June 1, 2007

The Difference Between Arthritis And Rheumatism

The move - part 3

Angel and Buffy stowed the painter bought things in Buffy's basement and then went high. Buffy was at her door and put Angel looked at

"I'm just whipping comfortable clothes, then I come over, okay? "

" Sure, do that, then the coffee has gone through, "said Angel.

When Buffy had closed the door behind her, she was crimson.

Oh man, what have I

since

just say? This one has to hear every third-rate movie at the moment in which the female protagonist to eat up the negligee on throws to the gardener! had at the presentation, however, they grin again. They put on their jogging pants and its comfortable, loose sweatshirt, walked over to the neighbor's apartment and knocked on the door Angels.

"Ah, there you are. And in comfortable clothes. I thought you were here now in her nightgown to knock on the door. "Slyly laughed Angel. "Sorry, not you frightened you. But I had only just think your comment on these old films, you know ... "Buffy

los snorted.

"What? What do you have? That was so funny or did you before actually, in her nightgown to appear here? "Angel asked incredulously.

Buffy took a deep breath. "Yes. I was only in my room just exactly the same. And, no, I did not want to appear here in a nightgown "

" Sorry ... "Angel muttered in no time when he was in the direction Kitchen went.

Buffy listened. -

pity? Does that mean he would have liked to see in a nightgown?

"Are you coming?" Came from the kitchen.

Well, from cups of coffee during the afternoon were two bottles of red wine, the Angel and Buffy wegputzten on the couch during a movie marathon on TV. Buffy was so much alcohol does not somehow lived and began to giggle uncontrollably about every scene, and Angel could not help it. The scene that unfolded before him, was much more interesting than those in the film, he looked for ages only to Buffy.

"Hey, wassis? Habsch irgnwas on meinner nose, or why guggstu mixed like that? "Angel had this" smile clear "language ...

No, not at all ". I'm grad you just watched, as you follow the movie. And as you reintauchst in the film focuses so completely. "Yes, red wine, full of concentration and I need time just to go somewhere .. T'schuldige. "" No problem, the bathroom is over there. "Angel pointed to a door. Whether it was because she was drunk or something because she was shivering, Buffy sat down anyway, after they returned from the bathroom was a small,

Well well, a large piece closer to Angel.

Hmm .... I think I can here more often . Remain It smells so good ... And somehow I have to protect him for the first time in years feel like I would.

Angel was surprised at first a little as she sat close to him. What the hell am I doing now? Should I put my arm around her shoulder, and pull the closer to me, or should I remain sitting and pretend as if nothing?

Angel chose to launch an attack. He put an arm on the couch back, and as if by chance the arm ended up in a short time on Buffy's shoulder.

Well, okay ... Maybe you like what I've done since ... I wish it were so. She is just too sweet.

was Buffy's head shortly thereafter as a matter of course started in Angels elbow, as the next film. Both were given by the film but not much with, because they both had plenty of red wine inside them and were very sleepy. The Angel in the commercial break, spread a blanket over them both, had increased the effect additionally. Both felt so comfortable not like a long time.

asleep. It was a long day.
up an envelope in the twilight.

Your breath takes a long time hair and puts it again gently on your face.
asleep. It was a long day, but what
today 'was, is, long ago.
I'll stay with you until you sleep.
sleep, and dream of the sea
.

- Wise Guys "Dreams from the Sea" -

Sometime in the middle of the night woke with a movement from Angel Buffy. He looked around, blinking, and then he did again, where and with whom, above all, he was here on the couch. A smile began to spread on his face, and a loving gesture, he stressed Buffy a strand of hair from her face.

I do not know if I regret it yet, but I'll both of us here are not the whole night long
thought Angel. Gently, he lifted Buffy in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. As he put Buffy on the bed, she moved in sleep. Angel waited until she was quiet again and then spread the blanket over them.

I could watch constantly ... she seems so perfect in everything she does he thought, before he fell asleep himself. Buffy woke up because the sun was shining on her face. Very slowly she woke up and it was good thing, as a stabbing pain shot through her head.

condemned what I've made just yesterday?
thought Buffy.

There was but what? seemed very slow to raise the veil, and suddenly she realized that she actually woke up somewhere else than where they had fallen asleep. As they slowly eyes were opened and the fatigue has blinked, they also knew where. Buffy was namely with her head on chest Angels, and Angel had again put his hand on her back. When Buffy was wide awake and the headaches were somewhat bearable, she lifted her head to Angel to watch while sleeping. He looked absolutely adorable out, and in sleep, had a small fold formed on the forehead. Buffy had to smile.

now or never, Buffy
she talked to him, and it is a song came to mind that she had recently heard on the radio more often.


"If not now, then when

If not here, tell me where and when
If not you, who else
It is time to take your happiness into their own hands "
- Hoehner." If not now, then when "

;


[Author's note:

from copyright legal reasons, cut the song lyrics in this story and used only in the form of quotes. All rights reserved to the authors and performers of the song.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment