Friday, June 1, 2007

How Do I Get A California Life License

Moving - Part 5

Angel kam mit dem vollen Tablett zurück ins Schlafzimmer.

Ihn empfing Schnarchen. Schnarchen?! Das... Sowas gibt’s doch nicht , dachte Angel als er mit einem voll beladenem Tablett in sein Schlafzimmer zurück kam. Buffy lag auf dem Bett, und es war ein Bild für die Götter: Auf dem Bauch liegend, die Beine übereinander geschlagen, eine Hand hing am Bett herunter und man sah... Sabber?! Sie schnarcht und sabbert im Schlaf?! dachte Angel, who had since moved from a slight grin on a suppressed laugh. How can just as soon go back to sleep?

"Buffy, wake up! Honey! Breakfast is daaa! "Angel shouted.

"Mwas ...? Only 5 minutes Mamaaa ... "Angel laughed now go completely, and was almost not even one, because that's what he had expected as a response actually. Angel put the tray on the bedside table and walked around the bed to the side where there was Buffy. He sat down carefully on the Edge of the bed, leaned down to her ear and then whispered as seductive as only he could "Should I put up about a cold shower so you will wake up again? Such a thing is to actually work wonders in spontaneous fatigue. "

And it showed its effect, "You slob! How you can help me with something as awful threat? "Are excited Buffy artificial. "You're terrible, you know?" She laughed. Quick as lightning she had packed fishing and had thrown him over to the other side of the bed. Angel lay stunned and looked at Buffy. "Taught Say, where you can get for that? You've got ne mad power, girl, "he praised Buffy. "Mhmm ... Martial arts is part of my job ... "Buffy muttered by a roll through it, and at the same moment she regretted it already. "What honest? As office workers have to fight art do? "Angel smiled. Stupid cow! they swore in his thoughts, how can you say such a thing! Sure, your friend is a hunter, no, she is "the" hunter Dämonenverprügler No.1 on earth-clear, so what must be able to understand each. What am I doing now? Deflecting, and good though. "Where is the Gerbera her ... this is my favorite flower! And, moreover, an orange! This is so sweet ... "Buffy kissed Angel tenderly on the lips. "Mhmmm .. a little birdie tell me that. "Angel said. "Will you not tell me why martial arts is part of your job? he asked again.

"No, not really .... You would keep me but only for crazy and I never want to see again, "Buffy replied, creased. "Not that I would go ever so" even after she sat with a sad tone.

But, love I want to know all of it. You suspect not, to what I used everything am. Maybe I find this all not so bad as you think? It would be worth a try, right? If not now, when? "Angel said to her courage.

So Buffy began during breakfast from start to speak. The early days as a hunter, the difficulties, the "day" and "night" to bring the name, without sleep, in education as the rest of the Scoobies had dedicated their guard Wesley, well, has everything she experienced today. When Buffy started on their last battle against the evil ones speak, Angel moved closer to her. He noted how much they took it all still so many companions were no longer alive from this battle. Faith and Kennedy, her best friend, Spike, Andrew .....

"Well, now tell me you believe me everything and do not you think I'm crazy!" Buffy ended her story. What will he say? Oh, he is like me keep all the other crazy, it was always so.

Angel took with his right hand under Buffy's chin and forced her way to look him in the eye. "I believe you, and I do not think you're crazy. And I am doing it for a reason. "Angel said, very seriously.

you are "the hunter" and you have a guard, right? And you have your guardian also tells something about the "Shanshu-prophecy"? Can you still remember? "

Buffy started. At some point, Wesley had determined once told them. Something about .... containing a vampire, nothing exciting ... or?

"errrrm .... I've heard that name before eventually times. You tell me anything about it? "

"I'll tell you in a short version, yes?

The Shanshu-prophecy told them that there would be even a vampire with a soul who wanted to atone for his actions to make everything good again. Well, this vampire managed it at some point to find one on the side of "good" deal. He found supporters who were doing with him, saved many lives and destroyed a lot of demons ... He was in contact with beings who called themselves the "powers of eternity."

He was a fellow-a demon as he himself sent-visions, and was able to help these affected people.

This vampire prevented various apocalypses. A - the last-apocalypse, however, he could not prevent. The vampire and his human allies were killed in the last fight, the demons were destroyed, and not all got this "victory" with more. The powers of eternity deliberated a long time. And eventually they did come to the conclusion that had earned the "vampire with a soul" really a second chance. The Shanshu-prophecy was thus satisfied. The Spirits purified his soul and gave him his memories and a new way that could identify himself. What he made of it in the end, they would no longer influence and he had to do so is without help from the powers.

He was born again as Liam MacHollow, and that 34 years ago in Ireland. Liam studied law, and concluded as the youngest lawyer in Ireland from the most prestigious award. Then he decided to go back to Los Angeles. There he had spent most of his time unlife, he felt comfortable there and just wanted to see how much the city had changed over time and he stopped again there. "

Buffy heard the story all the time intently and remembered in fragments back to the story that Wesley had told her. At the last stop short sentences Buffy. 34 years ago ... Angel is in the same year was born in Ireland. He is also a lawyer .... Why does the story like that?

"Angel? Who was this vampire? "Asked Buffy. Angel swallowed and thought now or never, tell her and wait her reaction.

"Angel, you were in front of 34 Years, born in Ireland, and you're lawyer-what ... "

Angel continued. "Liam came back to Los Angeles so. He was offered a position in a prestigious law firm and worked there ever since. He has everything new in his life other gift-to almost everything. He never put down his nickname, he had a good vampire. From Angel was Angelus. Liam was out and then again Angel. He took a deep breath and said as Buffy as yet, he spoke again:

I was this vampire, the "scourge of Europe" I was called to my worst of times before-I by the gypsy curse my soul got back and called me Angel. I know what a hunter is when and how it is chosen as it is brought up by their guardians. I know this because I myself ...... because I myself have killed a hunter. And I had prepared myself diligently. "Angel fell in on itself after all had spoken of the soul. What will they say, they will say anything, they will be able to understand it all and do?

Buffy swallowed hard several times. But still there was the lump in her throat, and he wanted to and wanted not go away. He had one of the killed-your a hunter ... But, he did not it? No, definitely not. But he will struggle to be nothing left, how many times I myself have been killed vampires, regardless, simply because it was a vampire, and my job is to destroy them?

Angel waited. Patient. He knew exactly what was going on now in her, and he just wanted to give the time to understand the situation.

"I ..." Buffy tried for what seemed endless minutes to say something. "I'm going to go now ... Understand that please, I need to think about first. That was probably all a bit too much for breakfast smiled weakly. "Buffy. "Of course I understand you have this all the time." Answered Angel. When Buffy the door behind him had joined Angel fall on the bed, surrounded only by a thought . I've lost, I've seen it in her eyes. A mixture of astonishment, disgust and anger. How could I tell her that? I could have simply nod sympathetically and say "Hey really? I always thought that demons and vampires are just stories "or something ... No ... if she had found out later, it would become worse. There is probably no perfect time for that. Now I can let her just time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment