Yes, I am going for then sometimes at length in the ultra-cool Blogger, now after I just repressing that I tried that already and tough times failed. %)
Well, what happened the moment everything is a whole lot, but I've also written all somehow somewhere.
I'm doing right now totally great, I have a feeling that my life is just always perfect! =)
I had to smooth in my Ava a Utesch metaphor development, we are trying so desperately to keep us in the stream of life afloat and moving forward, taking may go not we, and sometimes you should but just drift. Then you get may not be as much as others, but you have but peace and can enjoy what beauty is all around you. Who swims frantically, finally sees not the beautiful duck and fry for a rum.
Yes, that is to be with this stay And the water imagery: What do I do right now is a jump into the icy water of 10 - meter-board ... I am still in the safe shore, have a fear of heights and do not trust myself to leave the firm ground. But I already set to jump, even though it may be very crass ... The free fall, and then the cold water. And then I'll show up and very happy squeak! Because I LOVE makes cold water, the animated, the happy. And then you're just totally full of life.
But actually that's a silly metaphor, as Jule's no cold water. More something like this hot geyser baths in the Arctic and Greenland. You come from all over the cold and then sits down in there ... haaach, must be great! But then you do not want more out of it, because if you leave the water, it is much colder than before and you freeze herself to death Yes, the metaphor fits are more likely. I climbed straight out of my Neumünster Geyser Basin and cold. I am afraid to dry, because there will be but one probably is less cold again, but then I leave the pool until correctly, and I will not do. Nope, I'm now the Quengelkind that says, "Oh, fuck at home, I pull into the geyser basin. "=)%)
So, now the metaphor Utesch attack is still over, almost died down after it so gushed out of me. höhö. Maybe I should drink. ugly.
already cool that I will soon draw so close to the sea I can constantly bring such metaphors>.
D
Looongest talk non-existent sense: I'm thrilled about what the moment everything happened and react in particular, how the people around me for me. There are somehow better than all behind me, I know, and this is so great, I'm so touched! And help did I also from all sides. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Only my mother, I have said nothing about it that I prefer now to Kiel. Which would only otherwise get for what attacks of anxiety, particularly with worry about the finances and my studies. And then I told her go rather that everything is already gone, then she gets even a heart attack. ^ ^ I also know that because she already is behind me, I will hold you save only the hardships. Did they love it. ^_____^
Joah was anything else? My rats are doing well, but unfortunately they are still quite shy, but I had so now she also left a half months alone. O :-) Tomorrow I will Begin to collect my tickets. On weekends, we go to the already-pack cartons. Good thing we still keep a few crates. I just hope the rich too ... probably not. XD
Well, in this sense: Grande Spaghetti Ciao! Everyone can Italian, anyone can cook, anyone can paint and Angua can do. % D
soon, if it is new again in my kitsch-movie life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment