Saturday, October 27, 2007

Coupons For Anthem Outlet Mall

stupid, depressed Angua thinks Schmu ...

self. Have fully the need vollzuquatschen anyone, so why not cool Internet people who read about geeky here? ;)

Today is a bummer day. I have stupid ideas about stupid topics and may not eat. I do not like it and wished I would be less broken. = (

* sigh * I wish I could just sit in some way. This has given me in life so much broken, like so many other things. I hate that I just would .. like healing I'm very, very happy that I have Jule those who kept me from a very deep hole and I have made some back rausgeholt has I think, otherwise it were me, just very much worse:. /

It's just so stupid that I'm alone here. Because there is no interest, too. Because no one will notice anyway. And when, it's always just a "oh, you've lost, you look good!" which I just can not use well, thank you.

That makes me all scared. I have now lost over 15 kg in a year ... it's hard to say that it is enough. I have a feeling it will never be enough, and that makes me even more scared. Because I can not stop. Because I always climb back on the scale and hope that it has become less. = (

I will be shopping anyway and cook and eat something. Great? But I do not want. I do not like. = (

Yes ... sorry for this stupid emo record. I will definitely soon be happy again, but right now I really hangel narrowly on a precipice. Good thing I am with Jule had secured the rope, so

:.. /

0 comments:

Post a Comment