Monday, October 22, 2007

How To Make A Yak Scooter Wheel

Brötleinkrumen everywhere ...

So, again something from me I'm sitting at Jule in the room, which originally been planned was not so ^ ^
bought On Thursday, Louise, my roommate and ex-girlfriend, a ticket to eat because she was sick and wanted to relax there. Then it was on Friday too weak, and because the ticket was expensive, she wanted to sell it to me then. Well, I'm a social animal, and the opportunity I had to use absolutely, so I made this and then I quickly threw my things in a small suitcase and went out, totally unplanned, as the trains run on: ugly:

The connection to food was surprisingly good! From there I went there over Hamburg to Neumünster, overall I was 12 hours now. The Jule I said nothing, of course ^____^

Well, what can I say: Spontaneity is really a great thing and the secrecy has been really very worthwhile, it was really nice! Even though I've woken up in Jule sleep (I only just came at just after 1:00 in the night XD) and they do not quite understand it only has what was happening now, and their reaction to my arrival would have been worth driving 40 hours and more, all right! : Ugherz: (sorry, I still have not figured out how I can insert here real smileys ...)

celebrate today, we already have our first day of the month, although of course that is mega cheesy, so a date, but so Are we ^____^

morning I have to unfortunately probably gone again, maybe I can still stretch it to Wednesday. I do not want it gone. Of Tübingen, I'm sick, it's time I start a new chapter for the last concluding clean. Currently I am somehow related to each leg elsewhere, laying down quite a balancing act. No wonder, as far as my feet apart, one in the far north, the other so deep in the south;)

Hach, I could again get a metaphor Utesch seizure, nope but I just let. : D
Instead, now I hear the Cranberries ... 'm no longer ever heard my music, probably because it would remind me of who I am, so I wanted to see now so not long. It's so nice to finally correct to stand by himself, his values represent times loudly and at length to do what you want instead of listening to what others want a continuously persuade as his own opinion.

I'm not reasonable. I do not care what I do for a career again. So I'm not stop. Is important to me with whom I experience it all, do not what I experience. And if others think this is a weak view of the world and a stupid life planning, well, then they should not stop it do so. But I do what I believe is right, everything else was weak and stupid. Yes.

I just put full energy. =) Have

My internship Incidentally, I already stopped, you wished me good luck and all our fingers very crossed for Kiel! I'm so touched! :) I
the days still has a lot to take care of, a tenant must be found, boxes packed, made an appointment to the interim review, collected the rest of my notes and an essay to be written. Well, the latter can I do here too ^ ^

It is certainly quite an in-the-air Hängerei and a lot of stress and work ahead of me, but the only thing I can think of it, is: Bring it on !

Tschakka!
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment